Quantum Firewall???!!!

Multiverse Emulation of Quantum Universes using Abstract Virtualized Iterated Simulations. Developing a Quantum Firewall and AI Anti-Virus System for Vetting, Kontrol, and Kontainment.
Shrapnel

Quantum Firewall???!!!

Postby Shrapnel » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 am

So....What does a Quantum Firewall do???

First and foremost as I will always start off saying.

We do not believe in nor endorse "Mandela Effects" but they serve as a great example of what is going on.

More importantly the fear mongering that is being caused by this type of technology (Quantum Computing and AI)

I'd be lying if I didn't say the "Mandela Effect" really bothered me too for a while...

The first time I heard of it I already knew what they were talking about as I have had the "phenomenon" happen to me many times and I have always referenced it as feeling a lot like Deja Vu but not...

I could go on for hours, but the big ones for me were:
Lambchops and the song that never ends being doesn't end
Stars Wars, Luke I am your father is No, I am your father and C3P0 had a silver leg always which I don't remember.
Field of Dreams, He will come versus They. I always thought it was about people coming to the farm and paying so they didn't have to lose the farm.
Forrest Gump, Life is like a box of chocolates versus was....
I could go on, but I will refrain.

Now I have been wrong many, many times in my life. Sometimes I falsely pride my memory as being better than it is. But at the same time. When it comes to certain things I am always spot on. Never wrong..People ask me even. So some of these things really bothered me to the core along with many other people.

I can easily see how Star Wars could have been messed up because of Tommy Boy...I have that memory and I can almost even remember it rewriting my memories of Star Wars if I really think about it....

So this brings up a valid point...Either things are changing (doesn't matter if it's natural or done with science on purpose or with black magic)

or our memories are changing or aren't as good as we thought.

Clearly the rational mind says it has to be the memories thing and not Quantum based reality changes. go figure but I agree.

Either-way. We need a Quantum Firewall to both protect us against things being changed if that is possible and to detect and stop people from altering their own memories falsely.

Doesn't seem like a big deal today, But what happens if we colonize mars or something like that in the future. And this group memory distortion thing takes hold on a bi-planet level. With one planet believing one version of the truth and another planet believing another version of the truth...

This is the real root problem with the "Mandela Effect"

basically this Mandela Effect was my personal "could be" effect to produce my "should be", which is the MEQUAVIS system...

Doesn't matter that I did it, just that it got done.

So long answer short is that a Quantum Firewall is a tool to quell fear mongering and calm the irrational mind...But also serves a legit science function as well in terms of storing and backing up quantum state data. But the fear mongering prevention will clearly be this system main function at first here until the real consequences of AI and Quantum Computing become apparent or not.

Return to “MEQUAVIS Project”