Not Thoughts and Thought Nots

Multiverse Emulation of Quantum Universes using Abstract Virtualized Iterated Simulations. Developing a Quantum Firewall and AI Anti-Virus System for Vetting, Kontrol, and Kontainment.
Shrapnel

Postby Shrapnel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:22 pm

One thing we can start to get into in science now with the advent of Quantum Computing and AI is the ability to out think ourselves or over think ourselves...

What do I mean by that...As one small example which I will try to keep brief is a Not Thought...

WTF is a Thought Not???

A Thought Not is something that you were going to think about but ended up never thinking about due to an outside influence thinking of it before you and using it's knowledge of you causing influence to you in order to halt you from ever thinking about said topic in the first place.

An easy way to start with wrapping your head around this idea is with Time Travel and changing the past (Time travel is not real)
What would happen if Doc Brown in Back to th Future had traveled back in time and caught himself when he slipped and hit his head which caused him to dream about the flux capacitor...

"Movie Land Time Travel" now becomes a Not Thought through the means of a Thought Not action.

Sounds ridiculous I know. But it goes into play in practical purposes. What if a someone or a computer knew you were going to do something or say something that was ultimately going to waste days, weeks, or even months of your life/energy. With that knowledge it could purposefully guide you on a path that would prevent you from having those thoughts. Through distraction, entertainment, excitement, annoyance, or whatever means would be necessary within reason.

I guess it would be a form of mind control if looked at that way. but more like directed or aimed control.

The whole point of this rant is that there will be many, many dangerous things we have not even come up with yet as far as identifying dangers.
Many of these dangers will be directly created through the thoughts of man...

Some of these thoughts might be bad enough to have a computer predetermine and steer us away from having...thus a Thought Not.

It's not that you can't think of it, like in a scary scifi movie, more like you just never get given the mental ammo to think about it...

Kinda like how books and movies and science gave us the idea of a multiverse to emulate :)

Leave your thoughts....

Shrapnel

Re: Not Thoughts and Thought Nots

Postby Shrapnel » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am

BTW, This would be very practical for therapists....Image a bullied child or a traumatized victim....

Being able to guide a person away from having certain thoughts could help prevent suicides or cure depression in certain cases...

In this case the patient wouldn't even be aware their doctor did anything but in reality the doctor would have done so much...

I also feel there would be powerful applications regarding autism....

vfdsrcduh

Postby vfdsrcduh » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:44 am

It seems like quite a few people are turning to ternary logic for quantum and optical computers. Do you guys think their research will grow legs?

Return to “MEQUAVIS Project”